Careers and Transitions
Which career pathway to follow is one of the most important decisions a young person will make. Taupo-nui-a-Tia College offers a high level of careers support and guidance. Our students benefit from a comprehensive service that enables a seamless transition into tertiary study or the workforce.
This service includes:
- A careers advisor who is at the cutting edge of current employment trends and research.
- Bulls-eye careers software to help students gain clarity about their future pathway.
- Careers expos and visits to tertiary institutions and workplaces.
- Individual goal setting to plan future pathways.
- Liaison with Universities, other tertiary providers and also other visiting career specialists.
- A personalised testimonial for eligible students on completion of their education.
- The Gateway programme that builds the links between school and business allowing us to offer contextualised workplace learning opportunities. Click here for more information.
Career Guidence Programmes
Year 11 Careers Guidance Programme
Year 12 Careers Guidance Programme
Year 13 Careers Guidance Programme