Careers and Transitions
Which career pathway to follow is one of the most important decisions a young person will make. Taupo-nui-a-Tia College offers a high level of careers support and guidance. Our students benefit from a comprehensive service that enables a seamless transition into tertiary study or the workforce.
This service includes:
- A careers advisor who is at the cutting edge of current employment trends and research.
- Bulls-eye careers software to help students gain clarity about their future pathway.
- Careers expos and visits to tertiary institutions and workplaces.
- Individual goal setting to plan future pathways.
- Liaison with Universities, other tertiary providers and also other visiting career specialists.
- A personalised testimonial for eligible students on completion of their education.
- The Gateway programme that builds the links between school and business allowing us to offer contextualised workplace learning opportunities. Click here for more information.