A reminder that you can now purchase uniform online using the School Shop Tab on the school website www.taupocollege.ac.nz. When ordered the uniform can be collected from the Student Office.
The school has recently undergone a Uniform Review. From Term 4 uniform can be purchased online direct from our supplier Argyle Schoolwear via our website. Currently we have limited stock available at the Student Office to buy but we encourage families to make use of the online ordering service in the future.
Watch this space for more updates on the changes that are ahead for buying uniform.
A reminder that the school regulations for shoes are as follows:
- Black lace-up school style shoes that can be polished.
- This excludes sneaker/skater/sports/canvas/ ballet/leisure/casual/converse style shoes.
- Black roman sandals with heel strap in place, black ‘Rugged Shark’ or ‘Lynx’ sandals with heel strap in place. No
- Boys can wear slip-on business style shoes.
- Girls can wear ‘Mary-Jane’ style shoes.
- NO EXCEPTIONS.
During terms 2 and 3 only, a plain black weather proof, puffer or rain jacket is permissible as an additional layer to the polar fleece or woolen jersey, not instead of school uniform. It should not have stripes, markings, emblems or logos. The jacket cannot be worn in class.