Please read important messages from the Office
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL ACCOUNTS
We have a solution for you! Did you know that paying as little $5.00 per week via Automatic Payment can reduce your child’s school account by $260.00 per year. We appreciate the hardship a lot of families are experiencing and we want to limit the financial pressure by offering this service without compromising your child’s education or participation in future school activities. PLEASE give this some serious thought. We are here to help you and your child. An Automatic Payment form is available from the school office or email [email protected]
A reminder that the school regulations for shoes are as follows:
- Black lace-up school style shoes that can be polished.
- This excludes sneaker/skater/sports/canvas/ ballet/leisure/casual/converse style shoes.
- Black roman sandals with heel strap in place, black ‘Rugged Shark’ or ‘Lynx’ sandals with heel strap in place. No jandals.
- Boys can wear slip-on business style shoes.
- Girls can wear ‘Mary-Jane’ style shoes.
- NO EXCEPTIONS.
During terms 2 and 3 only, a plain black weather proof, puffer or rain jacket is permissible as an additional layer to the polar fleece or woolen jersey, not instead of school uniform. It should not have stripes, markings, emblems or logos. The jacket cannot be worn in class.
STUDENTS FEELING UNWELL
All students that are unwell or require first aid must report to the BayTrust. The nurse or Fiona will contact home if required. To keep your child safe, they should follow this procedure. The students should not be texting home directly or leaving school grounds without signing out.